How do assassinFX traders trade?
In theory: The market moves in a frame work of support and resistance. At support zone, price is expected to: Trade around the zone, breach the zone entirely or bounce back from the zone. At resistance zone, price is expected to: trade around the zone, breach the zone entirely or bounce back from the zone. Support changes to resistance when breached by price, resistance changes to support when breached by price.
- Candle stick charts
- C-Trader execution platform
- Lap top & one LCD screen
- Live account
With analysis focused on high probability areas, we aim to find a trend within the framework of S/R, the market is either trending up or trending sideways or trending downwards.We investigate the shifting force of supply/demand by comparing momentum within the trend and examining depth/projection. We expect the future trend in accordance with six principles;
- principle one states that the trend will continue in its current state to the next support/resistance area unless evidence of slowing momentum is present in the chart.
- Principle two states that if evidence of slowing momentum is present, we expect a complex pullback rather than a reversal.
- Principle three states that in a trading range we expect price to move at its ranging state unless evidence of increased momentum is present on approach to the support/resistance areas.
- Principle four states that if evidence of increased momentum is present on approach to support/resistance areas, we expect a break out, we observe price post breakout for clues for the way forward: weakness in the breakout, we expect a breakout failure, weakness on the pullback we expect a failed breakout failure and continuation.
- Principle five states that the support/resistance framework will hold unless evidence of increased momentum is present on approach to the support/resistance areas.
- Principle six states that if evidence of increased momentum is present on approach to the support/resistance areas, we expect a breakout, we observe price post breakout for clues to the way forward: weakness following a breakout alerts us with a high probability breakout failure, weakness on the pullback alerts us with the high probability failed breakout failure. We visualize the future in accordance with these principles and identify potential setup areas. We define potential setup areas as regions where a high volume number of traders will be experiencing stress; We aim to enter against weakness when a group of traders admit they are wrong.
NOTE: The execution zones will be updated daily on the blog.
- Traders are permitted a maximum of 10 trades per session lasting 8 hours
- A maximum of 1:20 leverage is applied to all executed trades
- A two try rule is employed on all entries
- Trades are only executed on one hour time frame support/resistance zones and close to higher timeframe trend lines.
- We socialize sharing our experiences around the internet by means of this web-blog. Our goal is to obey the natural law which states “If you want to be a doctor, stick around doctors for a while” by trying to reach out many people interested to trade.
- Download Ctrader platform with Fibo Group here.
- Download MT4 platform with CM Trading here.
- Choose your future broker here.