Introducing you to the Alligator Signal indicator used in forex trading. Alligator signal indicator follows the trend. This forex trading indicator is mainly popular for its accuracy level and consistency. Alligator signal indicator is also a very flexible forex trading indicator, meaning it can be used in any time frame and it can be used to trade a wide range of assets and derivatives. Alligator signal indicator is popular among the intermediate level traders. Since this indicator is easy to use this indicator is appropriate for beginners too.
When you install Alligator signal indicator in your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
Don’t Miss: Brokers
- Alligator signal Indicator
Alligator signal indicator is a group of many blue and red arrows. Red arrows pointing upwards indicate bullish market conditions and blue arrows pointing downward indicates bearish market conditions. Therefore, looking at the general trend of the market you should be buying when you see red arrows and you should be selling when you see blue arrows.
Buying parameters Using Alligator Signal Indicator.
- The market should be up trending.
- The market should be bouncing from the recent support.
- Alligator signal indicator should form red arrows.
- Place your long position when all of the above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss below the recent support level.
Take your profit when Alligator signal indicator turns blue.
Selling parameters Using Alligator Signal Indicator.
- The market should be down trending.
- The market should be falling from the recent resistance.
- Alligator signal indicator should form blue arrows.
- Place your short position when all of the above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss above the recent resistance level.
- Take your profit when Alligator signal indicator turns red.
Download Free Forex Alligator Signal Indicator
Our community works well with Instaforex. Are you looking for a demo or real account? We recommend Instaforex. Currently, they offer up to $1000 no deposit bonus; That’s right! You can trade real funds without depositing them, see the definition below;