Introducing the Ewaves Forex trading indicator. This tool is used for making precise trading decisions. Anyone can use this indicator, it is a very simple tool. The Ewaves indicator works in both trading ranges and trending markets. It works effectively with any currency pair. You can combine this indicator with any indicator to enhance consistent results, indicators you can combine it with include; moving averages, parabolic SAR, Bollinger bands etc. The Ewaves indicator is a highly profitable forex tool with excellently maintained risk to reward ratio.
Install Ewaves Indicator, your platform should look like this;
The Ewaves indicator consists of a histogram moving in the positive and negative territory. The rule of thumb is easy to follow, in an up trending market, you should place your buy orders when you see the green histogram and in a bearish market, you should place your sell orders when you see the histogram red.
Conditions for buying Using Ewaves Indicator.
- The market should be up trending.
- The histogram should be green (positive).
- You should place your long position when above conditions are met.
- Always place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when histogram turns red.
Don’t Miss: Forex Brokers
Conditions for selling Using Ewaves Indicator.
- The market should be down trending.
- Your histogram should be red (red).
- Always place your short position when above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when histogram turns green.
Download Free Forex Ewaves Indicator
Our community works well with InstaForex. Are you looking for a demo or real account? We recommend InstaForex. Currently, they offer up to $1000 no deposit bonus; That’s right! You can trade real funds without depositing them, see the definition below;