Introducing the FPS trend, this is a forex trading system. The FPS trend is a very simple effective forex trading system. It has been well tested and has produced astonishing excellent results, it is well optimized for the indicators to perfectly fit to trade in the forex market. Traders who have developed good discipline will find this system very useful especially for the fact that it can be used to trade various markets and multiple timeframes.
When you installed FPS trend system in your platform, your chart should look like this;
You will see, moving averages
This system uses three moving averages, the yellow moving average is the fastest, the green moving average moves slower than the yellow moving average. The red moving average is the slowest, crossovers of these moving averages are used to determine the direction of the market.
At the bottom chart, you will see FPS Trend
This system has;
In this forex trading system, you can see two versions of FPS trend indicator. Both are basically same but they are different in the parameters they take. Therefore, when you use both of them to verify your trades your chance of winning gets higher.
Don’t Miss; MT4 Indicators
Conditions for buying Using FPS Trend.
- The forex pair should be up trending.
- The market should be above all of the moving averages.
- Both FPS trend indicators should form green bars.
- Place your buy position when above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when FPS trend indicator turns red.
Conditions for selling Using FPS Trend.
- The forex pair should be down trending.
- The market should be below all of the moving averages.
- Both FPS trend indicators should form red bars.
- Place your sell position when above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when FPS trend indicator turns green.
Download Free Forex FPS Trend Strategy
Our community works well with InstaForex. Are you looking for a demo or real account? We recommend InstaForex. Currently, they offer up to $1000 no deposit bonus; That’s right! You can trade real funds without depositing them, see the definition below;