Introducing Forex Plagiat Indicator, this is a tremendous momentum-based technical indicator. At any given time this indicator will tell you the right market momentum status so that you can be able to catch the trend as it begins to move. This indicator was once only available to major banks and hedge funds, but now it is accessible to retail traders as well to take advantage of the opportunities it presents. Forex Plagiat Indicator works in a similar fashion from other momentum indicators, it uses the plagiat line with two different colors to determine and express bullishness or bearishness confirmation to its users. Too bad for scalpers because this particular indicator works well at H1 and above, but the good news is that it works for any currency pair across the market. It would be best if you add Support and Resistance levels on your chart for better accuracy.
As you install Forex Plagiat Indicator; your chart should look like this;
- Bullish Plagiat: The indicative line turns green is called the Bullish Plagiat which confirms the start of bullish momentum. This is the time when you should look for long opportunities.
- Bearish Plagiat: The red indicative line is known as Bearish Plagiate. It expresses the activation of the bearish momentum of the market. Traders get in sell mode when Bearish Plagiate appears on the chart.
Don’t Miss; Forex Brokers
- Price turns and holds above the support level
- Buy triggers when the Bullish Plagiate is plotted
- Set stop-loss limit below the support level
- Take profit whenever price reaches and holds below the resistance level and the Bearish Plagiate is plotted
- Price turns and holds the resistance level
- Sell triggers when the Bearish Plagiate is plotted
- Set stop-loss limit above the resistance level
- Take profit whenever price reaches and holds above the support level and the Bullish Plagiate is plotted
Download Free Forex Plagiat Indicator
Our community works well with InstaForex. Are you looking for a demo or real account? We recommend InstaForex. Currently, they offer up to $1000 no deposit bonus; That’s right! You can trade real funds without depositing them, see the definition below;