Introducing the MA Candles Forex Trading System. This is the best choice for trend following traders and it’s very profitable. Traders from novice to expert can utilize this system for their trading activity, it is very simple and easy to understand. The MA Candles Trading system has custom Forex Indicators in the main chart and in the indicator window. This system displays clear buy and sell signals all day. You won’t lose trades due to hesitation using this system, yet the best part is that it works on all currency pairs and timeframes.
Install MS Candles Trading System, your platform should look like this:
This is the major indicator of this forex trading system. A simple idea to use this indicator is to buy when you see green bars and you should sell when you see red bars.
- Moving Average
Three white moving averages can be seen on the main chart. When the market is above these moving averages, it is a bull market and when the market is below these moving averages, it is a sell signal. There is also a group of yellow moving averages they are slower than the white moving averages. So, crossovers of these moving averages can be used to determine the trend of the market.
- Stochastic Histogram
Stochastic Histogram consists of histogram which moves in the positive and negative territory. When the histogram is positive, it is a buying condition and when the histogram is negative, it is a selling condition.
Buying Conditions Using MA Candles Trading System.
- The market should be up trending.
- The market should be bouncing from the recent support level.
- MA Candles Channel indicator should be green.
- White moving averages should cross above the yellow moving averages.
- Stochastic Histogram should be positive.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when white moving averages cross below yellow moving averages.
Selling Conditions Using MA Candles Trading System.
- The market should be down trending.
- The market should be falling from the recent resistance level.
- MA Candles Channel indicator should be red.
- White moving averages should cross below the yellow moving averages.
- Stochastic Histogram should be negative.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when white moving averages cross above yellow moving averages.