Introducing RSI with Trend Manager. This is a forex trading system that is very simple in nature, and it is quite useful and profitable when used correctly. The RSI with Trend Manager uses two technical indicators to generate accurate buy and sell signals. This system would definitely produce wonders for you if you are planning to use it for swing trading. RSI with Trend Manager supports multiple timeframes and can be used to trade on any currency pair. There’s one requirement for you to use it professionally, you need to know the prevailing trend then you’re good to go.
Need a better broker? (aff link): Get a call for the best offers
Once you have installed RSI with Trend Manager, your platform should look like:
- Trend Manager
The trend manager consists of a combination of blue and red bars. The blue bars appear above the price and the red bars appear just below the price. Whenever you see the blue bars you should be looking to buy because they indicate bullish market conditions.
- RSI Filter
RSI Filter consists of red and blue vertical bars. Red bars indicate bearish trend while blue bars indicate the bullish trend.
Buying Conditions Using RSI with Trend Manager.
- The market should be up trending.
- The market should be rising from the recent support.
- Trend Manager Indicator should be blue.
- RSI filter indicator should be blue.
- Place your long position when the above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when RSI filter indicator turns red.
Selling Conditions Using RSI with Trend Manager.
- The market should be down trending.
- The market should be falling from the recent resistance.
- Trend Manager Indicator should be red.
- RSI filter indicator should be red.
- Place your short position when the above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when RSI filter indicator turns blue.
Download Free Forex RSI With Trend Manager Strategy
Test RSI with Trend Manager on (aff link): Demo